Membership & Benefits
Who can join?
Members of the Equestrian Travel Association include tour operators, dude ranches, guest ranches, working ranches, tour operators, resorts, training centers, stables, media, tourism organizations, specialty travel agents and equestrian travelers.
Global networking, enhance your business strategy, gain professional development skills, promote your business and get educated on the equestrian travel industry. Just interested in horse riding on your next vacation? You’re invited, too!
- Promote and grow the equestrian travel industry
- Provide exclusive professional support, development, marketing, business building and cost-saving resources to equestrian travel members
- Provide a unifying voice for the industry that promotes and facilitates knowledge sharing, networking and a common vision
- Research, anticipate, interpret and share travel, consumer and industry trends
- Define “equestrian travel” and establish “best practices” and operating standards
- Encourage green growth for environmentally, culturally and sustainable businesses
- Name and outbound link on EquestrianTravel.com
- Member Seal for your website
- Educational Research and Resources including Industry News
How to Join?
We’re here to serve you and each other, so join us to plan, learn and grow.
Joining in simple. Just contact us, and be sure to include your website, physical address and any other information you’d like to see online. We’ll get you listed in no time! If you’re an equestrian traveler, let us know that you’d like to receive our newsletter.